It’s no secret that we’re kind of addicted to Instagram. (And if you’re not already following us, go do it now!) Amanda and I have gotten into #bookstagram and similar tags, where Instagrammers artfully stage photos of their books, geeky toys, and other stuff and share with their followers.
So we thought… hey, why don’t we create a challenge so our fellow fanpeople can share their photos?
We proudly present, the first TDF Challenge!
How to participate:
- Join Instagram, if you haven’t already.
- You don’t have to follow us, but it would be awesome if you did. We’ll post about the theme on each day so you’ll have an idea of what you can post.
- You can also follow Amanda and me if you’d like. We love meeting new Instagrammers!
- On each day of July, post a photo that you’ve taken that fits the theme. So on July 1st, you’d post a photo of your To Be Read list for July. It could be a written list or a stack of books. Get creative! You can use extra props or just take pictures of your books or geeky accoutrements. Anything goes!
- Tag each post with #TDFJuly16 so we can see it! We’ll even feature our favorites on our IG page.
You don’t have to post every day, and playing catch up is totally fine. I’m guessing I’ll be doing the same thing, heh. If you’re looking for ideas about what kinds of pictures to take, check out the #bookstagram tag for inspiration. And if you have ideas for future challenges, let us know in the comments!