Get your cameras ready, fellow fangirls and bookworms. August is nearly upon us, and that means it’s nearly time for The Discriminating Fangirl’s new Instagram challenge!
How to participate:
- Join Instagram, if you haven’t already.
- You don’t have to follow us, but it would be awesome if you did.
- You can also follow Amanda and me if you’d like. We love meeting new Instagrammers!
- On each day of August, post a photo that you’ve taken that fits the theme. So on August 1st, you’d post a photo of your To Be Read list for the month. It could be a written list or a stack of books. Get creative! You can use extra props or just take pictures of your books or geeky accoutrements. Anything goes!
- Tag each post with #tdfaug16 so we can see it! We’ll even feature our favorites on our IG page.
You don’t have to post every day, and playing catch up is totally fine. I’m guessing I’ll be doing the same thing, heh. If you’re looking for ideas about what kinds of pictures to take, check out the #bookstagram tag for inspiration. And if you have ideas for future challenges, let us know in the comments!