We love talking with our readers! But like any internet space, we have some ground rules. Please abide by them, and everything will be awesome.
- Don’t be a dick. This is pretty self-explanatory.
- We are the final judges of dickery. We decide if you’re being a dick, since this is our site.
- Refrain from posting sexist, misogynistic, racist, homophobic, transphobic, or any other dickish content.
- Do not personally attack a writer or another commenter. Don’t post antagonistic nonsense. Don’t mansplain to us or another commenter.
- No, you don’t have the right to post your dickery here. If you think we’re infringing upon your First Amendment rights, then I think you’ve confused a geek blog with Congress and might want to brush up on your civics lessons.
- What comments are allowed to stay on the site are at the final discretion of the moderators. If you’re unhappy about that, we’re sorry, but again, this is our site.
Any comments that violate these rules will be deleted, and if you keep trying to be a dick, we’ll ban you.