Get your cameras ready, fellow fangirls and bookworms. November is nearly upon us, and that means it’s nearly time for The Discriminating Fangirl’s new Instagram challenge!
(Yes, we forgot to post something for September and October.)
If you’re on Instagram and like taking photos of what you read, check out our monthly challenge.
How to participate:
- Have an Instagram account.
- You don’t have to follow us, but it would be awesome if you did.
- You can also follow Pamela and me if you’d like. We love meeting new Instagrammers!
- On each day of November, post a photo that you’ve taken that fits the theme. So on November 1st, you’d post a photo of your To Be Read list for the month. It could be a written list or a stack of books. Get creative! You can use extra props or just take pictures of your books or geeky accoutrements. Anything goes!
- Tag each post with #tdfnov16 so we can see it! We’ll even feature our favorites on our IG page.
You don’t have to post every day, and playing catch up is totally fine. If you’re looking for ideas about what kinds of pictures to take, check out the #bookstagram tag for inspiration. And if you have ideas for future challenges, let us know in the comments.